Girl Online
Worn
Saturday 8 July 2017 • 1:38 am • 0 comments

8/7/2017.
Hello. So I'm back again. It's the first week after our one week raya holiday. Its really late here but I dont mind writing here in my blog. I just finished revising and doing some lab reports too anyway.

So! The first week is.. Kinda hectic. Is, why is? Because the week's not yet over. Believe it or not, We have classes substitution tomorrow on SATURDAY. S A T U R D A Y.

Seriously.

All these non-stop works and studies make me kinda a mess. I have so many things to think, in a student point of view ofcourse. Like, how to save budgets 101(food is hella expensive here), how to manage time wisely 101, how to make friends and socialize 101(still working on it), and the list goes on and on.

All these thinkings make me feel so empty inside and I cannot lie, that I really long for my bestfriends back home in LD. I was just thinking that maybe if we go through this together, it wouldn't be so hard, because there's atleast someone who can understand and listen to my problems and concerns.

But how can one grow up with having no time to experience life by himself?

See. I know I'm in the process of growing up right now, things like this make people mature. I still disagree with the cafe's food prices though. <(-︿-)>

Okay anyway. I think I made a progress!! I made some friends in class and now I have my own lecture seatmates. Hoorah! But well yeah, I still miss my bffs all the time though. Especially Shannon and Anne. ︶︿︶ I hope you guys are doing just fine. I miss you fams, xx.

That's all I guess, good night. Got Classes and lectures to attend tomorrow (yay).





PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online