Girl Online
Clouds
Friday 14 July 2017 • 3:09 pm • 0 comments

As I'm writing this, I'm comfortably resting in my dorm (more like a room but lets just call it dorm, okay? Whatever-)

Sooooo. It has been weeks since my first day in this college I'm currently in. So many things have changed, obviously. From being friendless to friendfull(?). Most likely, yikes. #AqilaJustInventedADamnWord

When I first came here, homesickness was very hard to endure. I didn't cry myself to sleep, but I missed everyone back home that it was hard to sleep at night. Weeks passed, assignments piling. I must say that it somehow helped me from thinking about home too much (like I did most of time).

Being in college is fun. You get to meet lots of people, make tons of friends (if you are a social person OR semi-social person), and most importantly, you get to learn a lot of new things! That's what excites me the most when I first came here. #NotANerd #JustSomeoneWhoAppreciatesKnowledgeAndEducation #LolK

It has been only two(?) or three weeks since we started studying. Study and dying, indeed. Assignments be knocking on your door and once you opened your door, they came to crash you like a tsunami. A very irrelevant metaphor but well, you get mE. yOu gEt mE ? Yep so don't open the door

In fact, I have so many things to do but since I slept late(max 4 am) EVERY night because of so many tolerable causes (study,assignments,binged on watching dramas oops, etc) , I need to do some recharge too. Lol. I'm going to take a nap for now, and obviously, finish as much works that I can finish tonight.

I'm still working my ass off to avoid procrastination. I know I can do this. I'm positive. 😉

Until then, take care!
Ila x

p/s: i now have like 6 friends and some acquitances in the college full of 2500+ people lol it's an achievement okay don't judge
p/s (2): proud(ie) of my self(ie)



PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online