Girl Online
being my delusional self
Friday 27 May 2016 • 12:48 pm • 0 comments

Hello lovelies! It's been a few months since I last updated. Good thing I'm grateful enough that I'm still alive despite the things I've been through these past few months. So basically, I just want to pour my heart out here. I'm not used to type so fast since it's been forever I didn't write here, I'm sure it'll take hours for me to finish. LOL please expect a lot of typos. 

Since the new year's eve, I thought that I'll finally get myself a year break from kpop. But hella, I guess that wouldn't happen. I got myself into this whole new world of a new debuted group called NCT U!!! I know. What a name, huh? All of the members are so cute and surprisingly, the maknae aka the youngest member is the same age as me! LMAO interesting! Being an obsessed /not rly obsessed but still obsessed/ fan I am, I've been stalking them. I found a lot of photos and information that makes me happy though. How I wish SM would actually cast me to be in their company. I mean, I can sing.. and dance...... ... ... *coughs*

Anyway! After knowing Mark, the youngest member of the group, it makes me have this kind of stupid fantasies about how and what if I'm lucky enough to meet him. But afterall, that is just some kind of 'what if'. I mean, isn't that every fangirls' dream? to meet their bias? RIGHT???? RIGHT ??? GUYS ????? yes right im just being delusional. WE ALL ARE, FANGIRLS. :/

I've also found out that he goes to SOPA. God, how lucky for those girls that goes to the same school as him. While I'm here stuck with some awkward potatoes in my school. It's my final year though, but I'm complaining and whining to you all about how suck it is to be in my class. *screaming sound from the distANT* 

I bet after I posted this for a few minutes, I'll be regretting my life choices as hell. *sweats* 

And oh! Instead of reading books and do some revisions, I've spend my time 'productively' by watching animes! Ha! What a wonderful life, no? 

I have to go. See yall soon! 

xo, ila. 





PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online