Girl Online
motivation? inspiration? all go down in the drain.
Sunday 7 February 2016 • 1:41 pm • 0 comments

Hello you guys!

Finally. First update in 2016!! 

I've been pretty busy with life these days that I couldn't manage my blog that well which makes me feel shucks for neglecting my blog, ya know. And yes, eventually this year, I'll be sitting on the most fab af examination in my country, SPM. Or might as well in Korea they call it SAT examination. I mean, it's only February but I can feel the pressure already! It's even more scary than the moment my dad mad at me. Can you imagine how intense is that?

It's seriously putting me under pressure since my parents want me to do very well. They want me to be  a doctor which me myself isn't sure if I can be like what they want me to be. Heckie, me myself don't know what I'm interest in! Come to think of all this, I'm starting to think that I seriously need to start studying.. and have some interest with things. If not I'll be crooked -- not really.

But still! It's every person's dream to get into a nice university in their lives, no? I have on in mind too and now, I'm just focusing on my dream to get into there and be successful just like what my family wants me to be. I think I should have much fighting spirit in me though. I BADLY NEED MOTIVATION!! *screams through the empty hallways*

I'm Ila, and I can do whatever I want if I set my mind into it! Fighting! I can do this. Hell ye. I love my hair. 


PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online