Girl Online
ASDSSAHDKFLS OVERFLOWING EXCITED-NESS!!!
Tuesday 28 July 2015 • 3:55 pm • 0 comments

Hello guys! Oh my god, you'll never know how much I missed to post something in this blog of mine! It's been a long time,isn't it? I missed you guys *sobsob* (if there's someone somewhere out there that read this well yeah)

So like, I kinda found-- wait no. More like discovered something that I really fond of these few months that I was MIA-ing from my own blog. It feels very peaceful to finally discovered what I really like to do. And guess what it is?

It's reading! *fangirl scream* 

I wondered why didn't I read dem piling books before instead of just let them dusted up and stuffs in the corner of my bedroom. hahahAHAH 

side note// tELL ME IF WE HAVE THE SAME INTEREST!! KYA < 33

And so like, when I was at my bestfriend's house last week- she showed me this book, and I quickly attracted to it! I asked her to lend it to me and yeah she did. Not just because of the cute cover of the book but also the synopsis and plots. I'm currently reading it to be honest, that was when I suddenly inspired to bring my blog back alive, and to share what I feel with you guys. Cool isn't it?!

I suddenly get inspired by a book and I guess it really makes me feel something, more like a fresh start to my blog and my life. Where I can share everything that I want to and be myself without being judged by everybody else.

Guess you feel the same as me too? 

Share what inspired you to start a blog! 

oceanstrong going offline xx


PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online