Girl Online
Gila ?
Friday 1 February 2013 • 3:55 pm • 1 comments
Hello there. Tajuk nda ada kena mengena dengan post. It's been a long time sinced I updated my last post. Well,as you know,im here already. Urmm,I mean,I'm baaaaaackkk ! Omonaa,I'm fucking miss my blog. Well,im in HIATUS for a while. But it's over ! Yess ! Finally,boleh update blog hari-hari. Haha. So,how's going? I hope everything will be fine for you,my loyal readers ! Loyal kaa ? Whatever.


Im kinda busy a few weeks ago,well you know as a high school student,I have a lot of things to do. Mana dengan homework,pembentangan and folionya lagi. Aigoo,honestly im exhausted ! Tapi mau tidak mau mesti buat jugak. Adat orang belajar kan. Study have a rule as well.


But I wont promise you that I will update every week. Haha,know what ? I'm a type of 'vlogger' that loves to my blog dusty. In Malay,aku ni jenis yang suka biarkan blog berhabuk,I mean nda ber-update berminggu-minggu. Hoho. Contohilah sikap saya :P


Beberapa minggu ni aku stresss sangat,well minggu ni lah yang paling banyak aku menangis. Someone makes me feeling down. But,I'll try to forget with what he said because life goes on. I believe in this quotes,

''What goes around,comes around''
That's the reason why I still strong and believe in myself. Because I know that what they did to me in the past,they will get the revenge soon. Thank you Allah for all your blessing ! Well guys,I think this enough for now. Bye then.

p/s: aku sekarang gila drama korea. oke bai

Lots of love,


PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online