Girl Online
Thankfulness
Friday 16 November 2012 • 12:21 pm • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hello

Tumblr_lqzbbqlbgj1qdbce3o1_500_large_large

Hallo,how are you ? Well,im not really fine. Lately,I always thinking about my future life.  Im wondering if I will be so healthy or whealthy or else. Yeah I know this is super crazy but all that I can think now is about my future life. What can I say about my life is,I really hate it. And ofcourse I have my own reason to say like that.

Maybe people around me always saw like I am very enjoy my life but the truth is,I always feel ashamed of myself. And I knew why I am talking like that because I have my own reason too. This is the first time that I write my entry with English. But what can I say ? I like the way I wrote this. You know,sometimes we can feeling down easily about something. But me ? I always feeling down in my life. But im praised to Allah that He gave me a chance to live in His world and pray to Him. 

What I really can't forget is,when im in my new school. I always being bullied there,they always makes me feel like I am the worst person in the world. That is the place that I always feeling down and also ashamed of myself. I never looked someone eyes when I am talking with them. Because of that thing,I really really really hate my life. But I knew that nobody's perfect.

But what can I say ? Life must go on. And I will try to live in my own world without listening to anyone said about me. I will try to accept anything that makes me sad and  deppressed beacuse God has gave me the opportunity to live in His world. I also think that I am very lucky than the other person that already died before me. And I want to say this,thanks Allah for everything you gave me in my life.


The writer,


PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online