Girl Online
Freebies: Pixel Art I
Tuesday 13 November 2012 • 11:08 pm • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hello 

Heyhey there. Malam ni saya ada buat pixels .. Entahlah apa bendanya nih .. Haha,nak cakap handphone touch screen pun macam tak jugak.. Well anyway,these pixels I made it myself. So,if you want to use it for your blog,please comment and credit(linkback) to me,am I clear ??

Great. Here we go :) Take it if you want

Pixel 1
Pixel 2
Pixel 3
Pixel 4
Pixel 5

Pixel 6
Colourful isn't it ? Okay guys,you can take some of it but please credit to me yah ? Ohh,I almost forgot ! It's not transparent yet :)


Lots of love,


PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online