Girl Online
Freebies: Emoticons 2 in 1
Monday 12 November 2012 • 9:23 pm • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera


Tumblr_m4ok4xiuju1qdzogdo1_500_large

Hello kamuu. Okay,tonight im gonna give you some freebies. But please credits to the owner (fatpuppy)  if you want to use it as your web material. I will very appreciate that. 

Girl emoticons.

 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Panda bear emoticons.

 -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Okay,I guess that's enough for now. Thanks to fatpuppy for the pixels <3 Bye and wait for my new updates soon !


Lots of love,


PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online