Girl Online
I My Me Mine
Tuesday 8 May 2012 • 10:03 pm • 0 comments



:88: The girl that wearing white veil is me. I mean,yang pakai tudung bawal tulah.. Hehe,cantik tak? Elleh,perasanlah Ila nih.. Ok,below there's a few things about myself that you really-really-really-really-really-really need to know. So,let's cekidaut !

:34: Short Biodata ;

Name : Aqila Natasha
Nickname : Ila Tasha/Ila/Qila/Aqila/Lila/Lala
Studied : SMKTLD
Origin : Kota Kinabalu,Sabah,Malaysia
Lives in : Lahad Datu,Sabah
Date of birth : 28 August 1999, dont forget to buy me some gift,ehh? Hewhew ~
Wishes : Go to Paris and meet with my prince there,travel the world whit my bff.

:34: The things that I love the most ;

:h: Eating
:h: Beauty
:h: Cleverness
:h: Happiness
:h: Snowy,rainy and sunny day
:h: Sleeping
:h: Travelling

:34: The things that I hate the most

:49: Coackroaches
:49: Liars
:49: Haters
:49: Cheater !

That's all about myself. Do follow if you dont mind and Insyaallah I will follow you back . Tataaa ~



PASTFUTURE


welcome to my humble abode! i literally sucks at expressing my emotion, that's why i decided to start a blog, to express everything i am feeling at the moment. i live for my pets and food. x


MOOD BOARD




Template by x
Basecodes x
Other stuffs xxxxx

All Right Reserved 2012 by Girl Online